Add：Shilong Guanzhuang Industrial Park, Shiqiao Town, Wuyuan, Shandong
Introduction to the characteristics of glass fiber
Glass fiber is an inorganic non-metallic material with excellent properties. Raw materials and their application Glass fiber is more resistant to temperature than non-combustible, non-combustible, anti-corrosive, heat-insulating and sound-insulating (especially glass wool), high tensile strength and good electrical insulation (such as alkali-free glass fiber). However, it is brittle and has poor abrasion resistance. Glass fiber is mainly used as electrical insulation material, industrial filter material, anti-corrosion, moisture-proof, heat insulation, sound insulation and shock absorption materials. It can also be used as a reinforcing material to make reinforced plastic or reinforced rubber, reinforced plaster and reinforced cement. The use of organic materials to cover glass fiber can improve its flexibility, and can be used to make packaging cloth, window screen, wall covering, covering cloth, protective clothing and electricity and sound insulation materials. It is made of glass ball or waste glass by high-temperature melting, drawing, winding, weaving and other processes. The diameter of the monofilament is several micrometers to twenty meters micrometers, which is equivalent to one hair. 1/20-1/5, each bundle of fiber strands consists of hundreds or even thousands of monofilaments. Glass fiber is generally used as a reinforcing material in composite materials, electrical insulating materials and thermal insulation materials, circuit boards and other fields of the national economy as reinforcing filler glass fibers have the following characteristics, which make the use of glass fibers far more than other types of fibers. It is widely distributed and its development speed is far ahead of its characteristics as listed below:
(1) High tensile strength and small elongation (3%).
(2) High modulus of elasticity and good rigidity.
(3) The amount of elongation in the elastic limit is large and the tensile strength is high, so the absorption impact energy is large.
(4) It is an inorganic fiber, which is incombustible and chemically resistant.
(5) The water absorption is small.
(6) Scale stability and heat resistance are good.
(7) It has good processability and can be used as a product of different forms such as strands, bundles, felts and woven fabrics.
(8) Transparent and transparent.
(9) The development of a surface treatment agent excellent in adhesion to a resin is completed.
(10) The price is cheap.
(11) It is not easy to burn, and it can be melted into glassy beads at high temperature.